Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at Central

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:50 pm

The train that headed to central was just stopping, Alzmer's last job required him to leave Central which was his base of operations. As the train slowed he sat up from his seat and as the doors open he quickly slipped out before the rest did. He started walking down the streets in a swift manner. His blond hair hid most his face, only his eyes through his glasses showed. He shoved his hands into his pocket and tried to leave the main streets before they got too crowded.

Time: 1:30

(( Heh heh wow guess that writing that I've been doing is starting to effect, I didn't even realize the length. ))
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 am

Riza was standing beside the door of the local grocery shop holding a bag of dog food and waiting for her ride to pick her up. She shortly had to head back to work and finish up her, and a few other peoples paperwork. It aggrivated her that they let such slackers in the military, but she couldnt do much about it. She wached a few people pass by her and she nodded her head as a quick hello. She saw one person out of the ordinary, a tall blonde male. She hadn't seen him in this town before and wondered what he was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

He grabbed his two gloves from out of his pockets and put them on, but before hand it exposed the many transmutation circles on his hands. With some quick maneuvering he slipped past most of the crowd, he was close by Riza and the store watching the people go by as he silently scouted the area.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 am

Riza took another quick glance at the guy and sat the dogfood down onto the ground beside her. She acted as if she didn't see the marks on his hands, wich she clearly knew what they were.
"Nice day we're having, isn't it?"
She spoke in her ordinary voice, dull, but allowing it to have slight concern.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 am

"I guess." He said softly and quietly so only people that were listening for him would be able to hear him. He took fixed his hair so it was behind his ears except, he fixed his glasses with his index finger. He wasn't used to ahving run-of-the-mill conversations often.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 am

"I suppose your new around here..?"
She looked off in front of her, not exactly focusing her sight on just one thing. She wasn't going to make the guy talk, she didn't have much time for what she was doing anyway. Black Hayate needed her at the office.
'I should have taken him out with me. I guess we can go an a walk later tonight.'
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 am

"Not exactly, it's just my job makes me travel alot." Alzmer said with a small polite smile on his face.
"I'm Alzmer." He said extending a hand out to her. His studied her for body movement and reaction.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 am

"Im Riza"
She reached out for his hand and grasped it, firmly shaking it.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:32 pm

"Charmed." He said looking at her bag of dog food and then said quietly.
"I wouldn't want to keep you from your dog, which way are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 am

Riza pointed down the long road that was to the left of them.
"I was suppose to have a Lieutenant come pick me up.. But I guess their just not capable of that."
She quickly rolled her eyes at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:19 am

"Lieutenant..." He mumbled to himself.
"Thats the way I have to go as well, mind if I accompany on the way Miss Riza?" He ask as he looked down the road.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 pm

"Not at all."
Riza picked up the dog food and cradled it in her arms.
"Lets get going then."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:21 pm

He waited for her to start walking and followed a bit behind her.
"So...your part of the military?"
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Riza glanced behind her shoulder and nodded.
"How'd you know..?"
She joked.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"Lieutenant." He said simply as they continued to walk.
"So what rank are you miss."
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:42 pm

"First Lieutenant."
She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 pm

"I see, is that high up...I don't really know the ranks all that well." He said with an embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 pm

"I see, is that high up...I don't really know the ranks all that well." He said with an embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Riza sighed.
"No. But im happy with it. ...For now."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 pm

"I see, so is the dog yours?" He said trying to keep the conversation alive.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 pm

"Yes, I sorta took him from Roy."
Riza chuckled.
"Ive had him for quite some time now."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 am

"Hmms, I see, I think I'm more of a cat person but I like all animals." Alzmer said as we reached closer to their destination, it started to look a bit cloudy outside.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am

"I think it may begin to rain soon, Sir."
Riza glanced up at the sky, then at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm

He took off his jacket and he saw an abandoned metal rod, or bat. Alzmer slipped off one of his leather gloves, he gripped into his hand and transmuted them or more of shaped it into a umbrella. He held it so it was mostly over Riza.
"Yeah I heard it might, that's why I wore this jacket today." Alzmr said with a bit of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Riza raised an eyebrow at him. She hadn't met a person that had shown kindness in that sort of manner to her. Beside her dad, of course.
"At least your prepared."
She chuckled quietly.
"I wouldn't have thought to wear a jacket today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at Central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at Central
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist Role Play :: Role Play :: Central City :: Central Train Station-
Jump to: