Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Empty
PostSubject: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Lientra saunters into the bar, taking a seat at the squeaky barstool. The bartender scowls at her, and she grins. Even though she's still 20, she'll put up quite a fight if he doesn't serve her. She is going to be 21 in a month, after all.
"Don't worry, Sid," She says the bartender's name with a smile, "just some sparkling water today." She laughed when Sid nodded, extremely relieved. He was always worried about his permit because of her.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Alzmer entered slowly into the bar, he had a leather jacket on. His hair covered most of his face, and his gloves hid his transmutation circles. He sat next to the girl and look at the bartender. "A coke and scotch." His voice was quite yet in a way very threatening.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 am

Lientra glanced to the new-comer, pushing her short hair behind her ear. Being a naturally outgoing person, she turned to him and grinned without hesitation. "I like your jacket." She said, poking the leather.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:38 pm

"Thank you." He said with the slight sound of pleasure from the compliment. He got the though he did prefer his usual outfit, the leather jacket was rather nice. The bartender brought him his drink and Alzmer paid for it. "I'm Alzmer." He said as he took a sip.

Last edited by Alzmer on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Lientra nodded, sticking out her hand. "Lientra." She smiled wider. "What brings you here?" She asked, taking a drink of her water.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:59 pm

"I'm here to relax after a day of work." He said as he shook her hand gently.
"What about you?" He asked as he took an othr drink.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm

She shrugged, leaning on the bar. "Same here. The boss has been hard on me lately." She admitted, frowning at the cup in her hand. She turned to him again. "What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:07 pm

"This and that." He said in a rather depressed voice. Most people figure him as a money hungry thug, and sometimes he convinced himself that he is. He now took a large gulp of his drink, but then went back to sip trying to hide up it was a sore spot.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 am

Lientra watched him quizzically. She tried to suppress her usual instinct to ask more probing questions, and instead offered her own information. "Hmm. Well, I work at the firearms shop a couple blocks from here. The boss works me to the bone--all I want is a safe place for my alchemy." She admitted, looking to Alzmer for his reaction. Everyone had a different opinion about alchemy--Lientra knew that all too well.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:12 pm

"Well I work for many diffrent people, and my job takes me to many diffrent places, so it's a rather tiring job." He said as he finished his drink. He made no remark towards her alchemy or his own, he watched the sound of her voice carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 pm

"Hmm." Lientra said, taking a sip of water. "Like what places? I've only been from Ishbal to Central." She said, only revealing bits of her identity at a time. She didn't even want to get into the fact that she worked partly for the military, but only because most people despised the military. She wanted to have a chance without being criticized.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:17 pm

"Ehh as far as the train tracks go I guess, I go all aaround for days at a time for some tasks." He said to her as he stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm

"It does sound a bit tiring." She replied, smiling. "I don't get to travel much, but budget's a tad low at the moment. You'd think making firearms would be more profitable." She said as she turned around, resting her elbows on the bar behind her.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:42 pm

"Yeah but who knows some alchemist just might be making their own guns or something." Alzmer said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Lientra glanced at him. Unable to keep in her curiosity for much longer, she quirked an eyebrow and said, "How about you? Are you an alchemist of any sort?" She tried to say it as casually as possible, but she couldn't hide her excitement at meeting another alchemist outside of the military.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Alzmer smirked a bit at her obvious excitment. "I've been trained in alchemy a bit." He said ordering just a plain glass of water to moisten his mouth a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:53 pm

"How much is 'a bit'?" She asked, feigning nonchalance. "Not to poke and probe, of course." She added, smiling apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:58 pm

"It's alright, I have studied quite alot in most kinds of basic alchemy." He said drinking down some of the water.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 pm

"Yeah? Do you have a specialty?" She asked, curious. "Like earth, metal, stone, etcetera...?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:02 pm

"Bone." He said very quietly and smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Lientra raised both eyebrows, turning the barstool back to face him. "Your own or other people's?" She asked, not bothering to cover her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 pm

"My own, while I'm sure with enough practice it could be possible, I don't intend on finding out." He said in a monotone voice he let his hair cover his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Lientra paused, chewing on her lip slightly. "My specialty is shadow." She said after a moment, changing the subject slightly, seeing that Alzmer was uncomfortable by the topic.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:20 pm

"I see, so you look a bit young how old are you." Alzmer noticed the bartender tense up a bit as he asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Lientra looked at the barkeep, snickering. "21 next month. But you didn't see any alcohol pass through my lips." She confirmed, grinning. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next