Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deep Thinking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:33 am

Alzmer went home in a bit of a rush, when he need time to think of something was bugging his he do odd task that he'd rarely do otherwise, it had been two days since he discovered some of his past but still the question torn away at him. What do I do? The whole apartment was spotless.

((Riza pwease join))
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:08 am

Riza knocked twice on Alzmers apartment door, waiting for him to answer. He left the umbrella he had transmuted on the front porch and she thought he might need it later.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Alzmer opened the dorr he wore pajama bottoms and a loose t-shirt. His hair was tied back in a pony tail.
"Oh, hello Riza." His voice seemed very dull like he was off somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 pm

"Sir. You left this at my apartment."
Riza held the umbrella out to him, looking over his 'outfit' and wondered if he knew it was 2:00 P.M.

Last edited by Riza Hawkeye on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:31 pm

"You can just call me Alzmer, and thanks." He said with a small smile. "Why don't you come in for some tea or cofee?" Alzmer said hapy to see someone.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Riza nodded and stepped inside the house an pulled her shoes off at the door.
"Your apartment looks nice, Si-...Alzmer."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:39 pm

"Please make yourself at home." He said gesturing to the couch. "Would you like cofee, or tea?" He asked standing in the doorway of his kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 pm

"Tea, please."
Riza sat on the couch, looking around the room. It didn't look anything like he had originally described it.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Alzmer started to heat up water and while waiting, he slipped in his room and changered into a regular pants and a long sleeved tee shirt, his hair is neatly behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Riza sat still on the couch, looking straight ahead now and her feet firmly on the ground. She didnt make a sound as she waited for Alzmer to return with the tea.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Alzmer returned a few minutes later with a small tray with two cups of tea, sugar and cream. "Here we are are." Alzmer sat on the couch to but a distance it was his only couch, but it was a large one.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm

"Thank you."
Riza took one of the cups from the tray and held it up to her face, smelling it. She always loved the smell of freshly brewed tea.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 pm

"So how have you been lately?" Alzmer asked as he slowly sipped is tea.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Riza took some of the sugar and added it to her tea.
"Fine. Work has kept me busy though. And Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 pm

"To tell you the truth I don't know...I found out some of my past but it makes me wonder quite a bit." Alzmer said looking at her with a somewhat worried voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 pm

"What did you find out exactly?"
Riza took a sip of her tea then set the cup down.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:13 pm

"Well I was an orphan by birth, and the military took me to train me as a super weapon...but then still at a young age I was kidnapped, and was considered dead." Alzmer said his eyes looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:20 pm

"At least you know your past."
Riza looked away, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:24 pm

"Yeah, but I really don't know exactly what I should do now." Alzmer said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 pm

"You could try for the military again, theres a new Fuher."
Riza tapped her fingers together.
"You would have to get use to calling me First Lieutenant Hawkeye, though."
She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 pm

"Yeah since you do have a higher rank than me anyway, I'm only a Gunnery Sergeant which is a rank lower than Lientenant. Though I really don't know what to do, I mean I was consider dead by them." He said holding his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Riza raised her eyebrow.
"You know the Colonel, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:39 pm

"Yes, he was the one that helped me find the record on myself." Alzmer said sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 pm

"If you can come by Central HQ tomorrow night we can do a bit more indepth serch with the Colonel if you'd like."
Riza looked away and sighed.
'Tch. Colonel Mustang probably didn't do his paperwork for that day..'
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:47 pm

"If it wouldn't burden you..." Alzmer said not wanting to be a bother to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Thinking   Deep Thinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Thinking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist Role Play :: Role Play :: Central City :: Central Apartments-
Jump to: