Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eating Alone Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Tenshi walked into a restaurant, sighing. She was alone again.
[[anyone??]]
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 am

Lientra was sitting at a table by herself, contented by reading a book in the empty corner. She had just finished her meal when she saw a young girl walk in, look around, then sigh. She watched the girl, slightly intrigued.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Tenshi had unknowingly taken a seat near Lientra. The friendly waiter had asked her what she wanted, and she ordered a salad and mineral water. She took another look around, and noticed someone looking at her. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Lientra waved slightly, turning toward the newcomer and smiled. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Tenshi smiled back and waved at her too. "I'm Tenshi, and you are?" her food had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:09 am

Lientra smiled at Tenshi. "I'm Lientra. Are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Tenshi smiled and shook her head. "No, I come from pretty far away. Nice to meet you, though." she said,
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Lientra nodded. "Yeah, you too. So what brings you to Central?" She asked, bookmarking her page and setting the book on the table.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Tenshi shrugged and moved the chair closer to Lientra. "I don't know. I kind of wandered here, I usually do thaat."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:36 pm

She nodded again, smiling. "How are you liking it so far? I know that I would always get lost in the city when I first came here." She said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Tenshi laughed. "I did too. I was looking for the school, but I missed the whole day just looking for it."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 am

Lientra chuckled. "Do you know where the school is now, at least?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:14 pm

"Yes, I do." she said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 pm

She smiled. "That's good. How long have you been here? Just a few days, I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:28 pm

"One day." she said, holding a finger up.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Lientra raised her eyebrows. "Wow. Just one huh? Well, do you at least have a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 pm

"No...." she said, pouting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:34 pm

"Oh jeez, that's no good." She said, frowning, and paused for a moment, thinking. FInally, she sighed and smiled. "You know, there's a little room where I stay--it's not much, just the back of the shop where I work, but it's still something, eh?" She suggested, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Tenshi looked suprised. No one had offered to help her out. "You'd really let me stay?"
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Lientra nodded, grinning. "Yes, of course! I'm sure my boss won't mind, and maybe you could help out a little around the shop." She shrugged a bit. "It gets really lonely over there, anyway, since I live in the back room after closing hours."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Tenshi smiled and hugged her. "Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Lientra blinked, startled by the sudden hug. She chuckled. "It's no problem. The shop's only a few blocks from here if you want to come check it out. Do you have any stuff to bring? Clothes, books, anything?" She asked, her brow furrowing.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 pm

"Actually, I only bring my rosary and backpack which has clothes in it. I didn't really have much things when I ran away." she said, refering to her past
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

"Ah." She said with a breath. "Where did you run away from, if you don't mind my asking?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 pm

"Father's place." she said to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating Alone Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating Alone Again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next