Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Lientra pulled the shop keys out of her pocket and stuck them in the lock, pulling the door open. The door swung open to reveal the back room of the firearms store--a slightly bare room with a cot and a couch, along with a few wooden chairs around a table.
"Here it is. Since it's late right now and the place isn't open anyway, I'll tell my boss that you're staying here in the morning." She said to Tenshi, smiling.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 pm

"Thank you for letting me stay here. I had no idea what I would have done if it wasn't for you." she said, entering. She smiled at the place she would live in. She was a good house keeper, too.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:51 pm

"It's no problem, really." Lientra said, closing the door behind her. "Where do you want to sleep? I'm fine with taking the couch--the cot's pretty nice, I just bought it a few months ago." She smiled and turned back to the room, hanging her coat on the door knob.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:07 pm

"It's ok. I'll take the couch, it's your place." she said as she put down her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 pm

"You're sure?" Lientra asked. "Because I really am fine with taking the couch--I've slept on it plenty of times before I got the bed in here." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 pm

"No, I insist. I'll sleep on the couch, it'll be ok." she said, convincing her.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 pm

"Alright, fine fine." She said, shrugging. "Well, the bathroom's through that door, and there's a fridge in the main room behind the door to your left." She pointed out the directions. "Is there anything else you'll need?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Tenshi shook her head. "So, what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Lientra sighed slightly, picking up her keys again. "Well, I have to go and lock up around the shop. You can stay here and get settled or you're free to come with me." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 pm

"I'll help you." she said as she stood behind Lientra timidly.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Lientra grinned. "Alright then, follow me." She said, leading the way into the main room. The walls were covered with heavy guns and firearms, and the glass cases filled to the brim as well with bullets and guns of all metals. "You can poke around as much as you like, I'll just be locking the cases and such." She said as she got to work, quickly latching the nearest lock.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:37 pm

"Nice guns..." she said in awe.
[[I don't know anything about guns, thougj..]]
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Lientra grinned. "Thanks, I make most of them--well, all of them actually. Feel free to touch them and whatnot, they're not going to fire without bullets and I can always fix 'em up if you drop one." She said, proud of her work, as she made her way around the shop.

((Heh, that's okay--I don't either Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 pm

"Thank you. I'll nmake sure to learn, later!" she said with determenation
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 pm

She nodded, still smiling at the girl. "I'll teach you tomorrow if you'd like--it's much easier when you can use alchemy." Lientra said, locking up the last of the cases and the main door. "Now... All I have to do it set the alarm."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Tenshi nodded and smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Lientra strode away from the iron bars against the front door, putting her keys back into her pocket. "There. Everything's all set for the night. Should we go get you set up in the back room now?" She asked Tenshi, walking toward the back-door already.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Tenshi followed like a puppy. "Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:51 pm

"So what all do you have to un-pack? I have a couple drawers available for clothes and whatnot if you need them." Lientra said as they walked back into the back room. She took a seat on the beat-up couch and gestured to the dresser at the opposite end of the room.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 pm

"Thank you...I only have a few clothes, though." she said as she took out the few things she had.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Lientra nodded. "Alright. Anything else? Books or anything?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:09 pm

"A bible and rosary....." she said as she pointed towards it.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:14 pm

"Ah. Well if you need to borrow anything from me--books, clothes... We might be the same size. Please, ask for anything you need, alright?" She said, smiling. She pulled some pure white sheets from behind the couch, throwing them over the top. She got up and began to make up the cushions so that it could be used as a bed.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Tenshi smiled and helped her. When they were done, she hugged her. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Lientra sighed, eyeing Tenshi. "You're absolutely sure that you don't want to take the cot?" She asked, smiling a bit. "Because this is the last call--I'll take it, and I'll keep it. I'm a hoarder, you know." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next